Mathieu Aumont is a young chef who has held the prestigious star of Guide Michelin fame for the past three years. His personality can be perceived in his dishes, the fruit of extensive experience, study and travel ."Aux Pesked" in Breton means “To the Fish”, the dishes are in harmony with a wine cellar of over 1500 bottles ! Mathieu Aumont is rigorous in his selection of ingredients and elaborates upon his seasonal recipes with wondrous creativity.. “What I do is the reflection of my personality” The golden rule ? Respect for produce.
The room offers seating for 35 guests.
Outdoor eating area
Menus : 22 to 85€
Opening times :
Open all year
Please note : closed on monday, saturday noon and sunday evening.
- Vegetarian cuisine, Organic cuisine, Sea food, Sea food
- Structure Description réouverture : Commandes uniquement par SMS au 06 84 81 54 41 (NOM + Tel + Quantité + jour) de 9h00 à 18h00, dès mardi jusqu'à 24h avant Jeudi, vendredi et samedi jusqu'à midi Horaires service : accueil 12h15 /13h00 19h30/21h00 Menus disponibles chaque semaine sur : https://www.auxpesked.com/plats-a-emporter-gastronomiques.html
- Terrace, Private dining room, Wifi
- Bottin Gourmand, Gault Millau, Le petit futé, Le Routard French hotels and restaurants, Michelin, Géoguide, Champerard, Eurotoque, Hachette,
- English, Spanish, French
- Caterer, Seminar, Seminar, Caterer
- Tables et Auberges de France, Tables et saveurs de Bretagne