In the light-bathed rooms of the contemporary wing of the hotel, or the rooms in the former fisherman’s cottage, you’ll enjoy the friendly family atmosphere of Les Sternes. Marie-Caroline, Emmanuel and Monique have a sense of hospitality that is sure to please hikers, families and short-stay tourists alike. The inviting lounge with its billiard table, the library on the first floor, the breakfast room (where they serve freshly squeezed orange juice) all go to making this hotel feel like a home from home. The staff are always ready to give out tourist information and share their knowledge of the region with guests. So the best place to start your journey is here, near the marina, at Les Sternes.
- Internet access, Cable/ satellite
- Nom de l'offre : Hôtel Les Sternes
- Atout France, Rando Accueil, Etape Rando Bretagne
- By the sea, Near a hiking trail, Outskirts of the town
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Bike storage shed
- Nombre chambres hôtel : 20