Just a few yards from the St Malo gate and the ramparts, close to the heart of medieval Dinan, the Hotel de la Porte Saint-Malo harks back to another age, being constructed from five traditional stone houses, in one of the most ancient districts of the town. Stephanie and Laurent make you welcome in a cosy atmosphere accentuated by the family furnishings and a crackling log fire on cool evenings. In the lounge comfortable sofas and armchairs await. Come in and sip a glass of wine before the authentic fireplace in sculpted granite. In the evening a small sheltered garden facing west is the ideal spot to relax and watch the sun go down through the camelias and hortensias.
- Nom de l'offre : Hôtel de la Porte Saint-Malo
- Atout France, Rando Accueil
- Bike storage shed
- Structure Description réouverture : Ouvert en semaine. le week end est toujours conditionne à l'ouverture des restaurants. Solution de diner en bocaux pour les pros qui souhaite une soirée étape.
- Internet access
- English, French
- Nombre chambres hôtel : 17
- In town, In the town centre