The painted wooden facade gives this hotel the feel of a British pub, and the stickers in the window testify to the fact that it is recommended by numerous guidebooks. In the small reception lounge, bedecked with antique furniture, you can get acquainted with Christophe and his wife. With all the hospitality you’d expect from an independent hotel, the couple offer 21 comfortable rooms decorated in light colours with some added nautical touches. The rooms are irregular shapes, as dictated by the old walls of this quaint hotel in the historic part of the town. A special night time rate for parking is also available in a nearby car park : a real plus for a hotel in the town centre.
- Nom de l'offre : Hôtel du Champ de Mars
- Atout France,
- Bike storage shed
- Internet access, Cable/ satellite
- English, Spanish, French, Italian
- Nombre chambres hôtel : 21
- Near a hiking trail, In town, Station area, In the town centre, By a lake or artificial lake, Near a beach,