A warm welcome from the Sohier family awaits you at this peaceful campsite near the cliffs of Pordic, just 3 km from the village centre.
Visitors with tents, caravans and camper-vans are most welcome here at this 3 hectare campsite on the Pointe de Pordic, a 5 minute walk from the sea. The site is a nature-lover’s paradise and guests are surrounded by peaceful nature with easy access to the famous ‘Sentier des Douaniers’ hiking trail which takes you past the lovely beaches at Les Rosaires, Tournemine and Binic, where there’s also a seawater pool. Lucienne has been looking after Le Roc de l’Hervieu for 20 years now and is getting ready to hand the reins over to her son, daughter and grandson. There are also a number of residential mobile home units available and 4 ‘bambi’ units, which are smaller homes without washroom facilities. There’s also an on site snack-spot and a top-up grocery store. Thursdays in summer are pétanque (bowls) tournament days, followed by a friendly social dance evening.
- Nom de l'offre : Camping Le Roc de l'Hervieu
- Food shop, Washing machine, Bar / refreshment bar
- Boules pitch, Children's games, Games room, Motorhome service area , Electricity connecting points, Meeting room, Water connecting points
- English, French, German
- Capacité Total : 163, Nombre d'emplacements classés : 163, capacité classée : 163, Nombre d'emplacements nus : 47, Nombre d'emplacements location : 112
- Atout France
- By the sea, Near a hiking trail, In the country, Near a beach, Near a beach