he Les Mouettes campsite is pitched in Plérin, to the west of the bay, near the beach that's the favourite with Saint-Brieuc's families. It's the perfect place for all sorts of sporting activities.
When the sun peeps out for the first time in the year, the people of Saint-Brieuc make their way to the Rosaires beach for their first dip in the sea. Just 800 metres from there you'll find the Les Mouettes campsite. The site is accessed via a safe path along the hillside and has 35 grassy pitches, including a few mobile homes and some fully -equipped tents (of the Bengali type), for from four to six people. Motorhomes are welcome. This unpretentious campsite has been completely refurbished and its trump card is peace and quiet. Holidaymakers who enjoy sports will find a variety of leisure facilities within a radius of no more than 5 k watersports centres, a riding stables, a paragliding club, a mountain-bike centre, etc. Less than five minutes from the expressway, Les Mouettes is the perfect base for exploring the region’s many remarkable tourist sites.
- Nom de l'offre : Camping les Mouettes
- Washing machine, Dryer
- Children's games, Electricity connecting points
- English, French
- Capacité Total : 32, Nombre d'emplacements classés : 32, capacité classée : 32, Nombre d'emplacements nus : 9, Nombre d'emplacements location : 23
- Bathing, Hiking, Sailing, Horse riding, Supervised beach, Wind surfing
- Near a hiking trail, Outskirts of the town, Near a beach, Near a beach