Les Madières is at the heart of the Côtes d’Armor: to the west are Plouha, Bréhat and the Côte de Granit Rose (Pink Granite coast), to the east Erquy and Saint-Malo.
The camper is king at Les Madières! Visitors with tents, caravans and camper-vans are warmly welcomed here, and there are mobile homes available to rent but no residential plots. Guests can enjoy the large heated pool on site as well as the games area, ping-pong tables and fast-food service. Every week during the summer there’s a planned entertainments programme that includes a friendly meal, where you can enjoy your Breton galettes and moule-frites (mussels and chips) to the sound of music! The Vau Madec shoreline 800 metres away is great for swimming and shellfish gathering, and the nearby GR34 hiking trail links the site to Binic beach, where there are all kinds of things to do including board hire, boat hire, sailing, diving, mini golf, tennis etc.etc.
- Nom de l'offre : Camping Les Madières
- Bathing, Fishing, Unsupervised beach, Hiking
- Atout France, Etape Rando Bretagne, Camping Qualité Bretagne - Relax
- English, Spanish, French
- Food shop, Washing machine, Ready meals, Bar / refreshment bar
- Children's games, Motorhome service area , Electricity connecting points, Camper van pitch, Telephone box / telephone point
- Capacité Total : 95, Nombre d'emplacements classés : 95, capacité classée : 95, Nombre d'emplacements nus : 84, Nombre d'emplacements location : 11
- By the sea, Near a hiking trail, In the country
wifi illimité inclus/ electricité offerte en basse saison