This campsite is tucked away in the heart of Saint-Brieuc bay close to the sea. Enjoy your holiday staying at one of the comfortable mobile homes here.
La Petite Ville is just 800 metres from the sea and 500 metres from the little town of Pordic. This family campsite’s top priority is the comfort of its guests and its peaceful atmosphere. The 2 or 3 bedroom mobile homes here are well-equipped and all you have to bring is bed linen, or you can hire sheets on site. Get ready for some nail-biting billiards, ping-pong and table football tournaments on site, and if you’re looking to explore the area then Sylvie and Vincent will be delighted to help you decide where to visit. Nearby there’s the Pointe de Pordic, Les Rosaires beach and the delightful port of Binic. Guided walks are available at Pordic, where visitors can learn more about the flora, fauna and local history of the area. There are also plenty of fascinating excursions further afield around Paimpol and the Isle of Bréhat.
- Nom de l'offre : Camping La Petite Ville
- Food shop, Washing machine, Dryer
- Boules pitch, Children's games, Games room, Meeting room
- English, Spanish, French
- Capacité Total : 40, Nombre d'emplacements classés : 40, capacité classée : 40, Nombre d'emplacements location : 30
- Sports ground, Activities, Bathing, Fishing, Unsupervised beach, Hiking, Sailing
- Atout France
- By the sea