These 84 well marked out plots in the Valley of Gouédica are a picturesque base for exploring the surrounding area. This is an ideal spot that’s handy for getting to the lively Saint-Brieuc as well as the bay area with all there is to explore there.
The Camping des Vallées was one of the first campsites to be opened in the area, though its immaculate appearance certainly belies its long history! You can play puck games and ball games in the shade of oak trees and chestnut trees beside the games areas and multisports grounds - these spaces are used for young children’s entertainments in the high season. Guests of all ages can enjoy their holidays at their own pace here, and to access one of the biggest water park centres in Brittany, you just need to make your way through a gate using the ‘Aquabaie’ entry points set up by Catherine and Christian. The summer festivities of Saint-Brieuc are a quick sandal-stroll away, as are the horse-riding centre and the cinema complex. On a more maritime note, the Plage des Rosaires (Rosaires beach) is 9km away, and the GR34 hiking trail unfurls its coastal delights from Saint-Malo to Roscoff.
- Nom de l'offre : Camping des Vallées
- Sports ground, Activities, Horse riding, Fitness training
- Atout France, Camping Qualité Bretagne - Relax
- English, French
- Food shop, Washing machine, Ready meals, Bar / refreshment bar
- Boules pitch, Children's games, Games room, Motorhome service area , Electricity connecting points, Camper van pitch, Water connecting points, Television lounge, Bike shelter, Water park , Steam room, Sauna, Squash, Jacuzzi
- Capacité Total : 84, Nombre d'emplacements classés : 84, capacité classée : 84, Nombre d'emplacements nus : 36, Nombre d'emplacements location : 26
- Near a hiking trail, Station area, In the town centre, Riverside, By a lake or artificial lake, Near a beach,
- Flower Campings
mobil home; bungalow toilé ; pas de caravane