Bridge-town on the Léguer estuary, very diverse architecture, capital of the Trégor area and home to a large technology business park (telecommunications). Cobbled streets and alleyways, pretty groups of jettied houses (15th and 16th centuries) and private mansions (17th and 18th centuries); Church in Brélévenez (almost certainly linked to the Knights Templar) with large granite staircase comprising 140 steps. etc. Guided tours all year round on Saturdays. Family days out: fun walks in the old town, all year round. Historical night-time walks on Thursdays in July and August.
- Nom de l'offre : Ville Historique de Lannion
- Page d'accueil : non
- Listed or registered (CNMHS),
- Descriptif groupes : Parcours historique à travers les siècles le long des places, rues et venelles entre maisons à pans de bois, façades en pierre et édifices religieux.
- Historical sites and monuments
- Media library
- House, Calvary and parish nclosures, cloister, Town, Industrial site, Convent or monastry, Cemetery, Covered market, Monastry