A chapel dating from the beginning of the 15th century (late Gothic) was built with donations from Marguerite de Clisson. A few elements are still visible in the 'chevet' or apse. In 1838, Julie Bagot, founder of the nearby orphanage of the Holy Family, had the chapel rebuilt. The main altar shows the effigies of the 7 founding saints of Brittany, who are honoured during the annual T'ro Breiz', a medieval pilgrimage that still takes place.
- Page d'accueil : non