Sanctified in 1867, and built on the spot of an earlier 12th century sanctuary. Place of worship for seafarers; it used to be called the Chapelle Notre-Dame des Sept Saints. Ex-voto, statue of Our Lady, etc. The chapel has been brought back to life by a local association and is now a place of worship as well as staging exhibitions.
- Page d'accueil : non