In 1927, architect Georges Lefort called upon Isidore Odorico, a mosaic artist from Rennes, to decorate the interior of the chapel of the grand seminary in Cesson, Saint-Brieuc. Under the high panelled vault, black and white geometric motifs cover the floor slabs whilst the walls are decorated in luminous ocres, pinks, emerald greens and tropical blues, typical of Art Deco style. The far end of the chapel crypt was also decorated; Xavier de Langlais, member of the 'Seiz Breur' group, painted the murals in 1949.
- Page d'accueil : non
- Listed or registered (CNMHS)